Saturday, October 19, 2013

Journaling My Journey






Today I looked back through several of my posts that I have shared throughout the years here on my blog.  It was good to look back and see how God has helped me to grow in my faith, as well as to remain steadfast on biblical issues which do not change.  I was grateful that I took the time to journal my journey.  I hope that one day my children will read through my thoughts and realize how much I love them, their dad, and my God.  I pray that others will come across my pages and take time to read and learn how my God is faithful.  I pray that others will find Jesus Christ because I took the time to share Him and His Word.  I also pray that believers who have strayed will be reminded of the truth of God's word and will return to Him. 



May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15:13

No comments: