Personally speaking (not necesarily in order of importance):
- Budgeting - staying on budget. I can do it on paper, but following through with it's another thing. Using the cash envelope system helps, but more often than not I'll rob one envelope because I've spent all of the cash out of another (eating out is my weakness).
- Exercising - need I say more? Yeah, I didn't think so.
- Being faithful with my quiet time.
- Homeschooling my kids - I worry that I'm not doing enough and that they'll grow up educationally crippled.
- Reaching out to my neighbors. I'm such a hermit and don't like getting outside for any extended length of time unless I'm camping.
Body of Christ (again, not necesarily in order of importance, although they're probably equal):
- Men - where are you? I don't see many Godly men taking a stand and leading. (In all fairness, this isn't something that I can change, anyway. Being a woman in the church - that's a whole other subject. If ALL who professed to know Christ acted on that, LIVED that - well, it would be noticeably different, I think.)
- Concern/urgency to witness (still waiting permission to share comments on that - post coming soon).
- TRUTH - God's word in context. I see and hear God's word used out of context so much it's maddening. We need to stop picking and choosing verses here and there to fit our theme of the day!
- Programs, programs, programs.
- Sincerity in worship - I want desperately to see the Body of Christ delirious for Him! You know, like so many of us are for our favorite college football team - that kind of insanity, only for Christ! I'm not saying we should paint our bodies with "G", "O", "D", but we should be throwing up our hands, bouncing up and down and shouting at the top of our lungs "He is RISEN!", "I am REDEEMED!", "Christ LIVES in ME!", "THANK YOU, JESUS!"
- Mentorship. I very much desire for an older woman to mentor me. Since that hasn't happened, I wonder, should I go and ask for a lady to do so or should I start being the mentor to a younger girl now? There's just not much of this going on, that I can see, in the local churches.
So these are things that overwhelm me when I stop and think about them and actually doing something about them.