Monday, March 2, 2009

nothing in particular

I have absolutely nothing in particular to write about. I guess I could write about the musical, but there's nothing new to add about that, really. I could write about the recent Bible study I'm doing, but my brain is too tired to remember anything of significance at the moment. I could write about how our school days are going, but that would be a drag. I could write about how the coupon/budget thing is working out for me, but that's not very exciting, either. You see? Nothing! *sigh* I suppose the good thing about having nothing to say is that nothing bad is happening in my life. I am having a bit of trouble with the right side of my jaw - it keeps locking up on me. However, that is just about as exciting as watching butter melt. I really need to keep a small note pad and pen with me all the time, because it seems like I can think of things to blog about at the strangest times. Remembering them when I actually have the time to sit down and write about - different story. I have a friend who writes notes on her hands so she'll remember. Maybe I need to start doing that. My concern with that idea is that I have a bad habit of leaning my head on my hands and the ink could rub off onto my face. Now that would be something to write about, huh?

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Well, not having anything interesting or special to write about has never stopped me, as you've seen. And sometimes it can be exciting to watch butter melt when you're in a big hurry to add the melted butter to your recipe. :)

Mandie said...

Regarding your jaw...My chiropractor takes care of my jaw when I go see him. I have TMJ from oral surgery a few years ago. Locking up and soreness in general were my issues!

Christy said...

Brenda, you always have good stuff.

Mandie, I wondered if my chiropractor could help with that. I should probably go see him soon. Thanks.

Tony M said...

Does your phone do MMS ("picture messages")? If so, you can set up your Blog to accept mobile messages as blog posts; that way, you can blog from wherever you are right when the urge strikes!

Christy said...

Tony, I don't know. I'll have to check.

Southerner said...

You can buy an over the counter mouth guard that you heat and mold to help take the pressure off your TMJ when you are not talking. I can show you how to position your jaw when you mold it. It is what the ortho did for our patients.

Christy said...

I actually have a custom made splint, but I hate it and I can't go to sleep with that thing in my mouth. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

katdish said...

I'm with Brenda. Since when do you need anything interesting or special to blog about? I saw something on "Blogger Buzz" today about something called "plink" (?) that gives you prompts.

That's not really my style. But I don't have much style...

Sometimes I just come over here cuz your blog is pretty.