Friday, February 13, 2009

17th Wedding Anniversary


This Valentine's Day marks my 17th wedding anniversary! I find it hard to believe it's been that long. I met my husband where the two of us worked. It really has been a great 17 years. I find that every day I love him more and more. I look up to him in so many ways, and not just because he's 6'4"! He is such an awesome person. I don't know of anyone else who is more giving of his time and talents to anyone who is need. He never ceases to amaze me in how great a father he is, and he is such a wonderful provider. Not only does he work three jobs, he can repair practically anything, so we rarely have to fork out money we don't have to pay someone else or buy new things. He is Godly, loving, kind, gentle and wise. He would be the first to tell you that if we were to try and count ALL of his good qualities, we'd be here a while! Yep, he has a great sense of humor too (just ask him). ;0)


Well, I guess that's enough bragging for now, but I really do mean everything I said.

8 comments:

Potpourri of Praise said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. Your wedding picture is so beautiful, and you still look the same:)

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary! Your husband sounds like a wonderful man. Have fun celebrating. :)

Southerner said...

Look at you! That is such a sweet photo. Is it from your photographer or just a candid photo? You aren't standing on the Esther DVD to look taller are you?

Christy said...

Thank you! It was a professional photographer, and yes I'm standing on something, but not the Esther video so don't worry.

Pam said...

That picture is precious! Happy anniversary. : ) Hope you have a wonderful day.
I finally moved my blog to blogger and wanted to let you know the address:
http://momsmutterings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

AWW! That was so sweet! I love Daddy a lot! Happy anniversary!
Haley,

Dog snob said...

I hope you guys had a great anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Anniversary. I know you had a great day! Sweet picture.

JEE