Friday, October 17, 2008

CS - I can't see anything, and a little whine with cheese

Last night for the first time in ages, I watched an episode of CSI on TV. I had forgotten how dark this show is. I'm not only talking about the storylines, which were all quite gruesome, but I mean the lighting they use for the show. I think they've either forgotten where the lightswitch is, or they're trying to save money by not using as many lights. How in the world do the actors walk around the set without bumping into each other and/or the walls? It's ridiculous.


OK, so now for the cheese and whine. I have really been beat up in my dreams of late. For some strange reason I have dreamt about my past, the part that I'd rather forget. When I awaken I feel drained and defeated. What a way to start out the day, huh? I probably try to over analyze things like this, but I can't help but wonder, is God trying to reveal something to me, or is satan trying to beat me up again? Either way, I'm one tired girl this week. Hmmm, this thought just occured to me, maybe it's because I've given up caffeine and sugar this week, coincidence? May-Be, may-Be not! (I know there's not a hyphen in 'maybe', I'm just trying to 'say' it like my son does)
Well, today we are heading off to the Creation Museum just for a short two-day trip. I'll have a lot to catch up on blog wise when I get home, so all of you try not to write too much while I'm away, okie dokie? I'd appreciate it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched CSI for the first time in a long time last night, too. I thought the same thing. How in the world can they gather any evidence in the dark? I hope you have a great mini trip and I am eagerly looking forward to a "report" on the Creation Museum. LOL Deanna

Brenda said...

I haven't watched CSI for a long time so I can't comment on the darkness. :)

That is strange about your dreams. I know that feeling though of waking up and feeling wiped out when you should be feeling rested. It's got to be the caffeine and sugar thing... don'tcha think?

I'll be praying for you and your family on your fun trip. Enjoy!

Terry said...

Will you post about the Creation Museum? I have been interested in going there someday, too. I hope you have a good trip!