Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm so frustrated!

Earlier this month I went to my family reunion. Every year my mom's family spends a weekend together. It's the time of year, other than Christmas, that we all eagerly await. This year I was very diligent in taking pictures of pretty much everybody. In fact, it was really bugging some of them. I was taking so many pictures because I'm trying to get our family tree organized , and I wanted some current photos. Well.... I can't find them! I KNOW I downloaded them from my camera onto the computer, but I can't find them! They are gone! I downloaded them the same day I downloaded Lenny the Amazon Penguin, but somehow my family pics disappeared. UUUUGGHH! If I didn't know better, I would say it was my cousin, Caitie, who was aggravated with me for snapping so many candids of her! Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to use old baby pictures and high school portraits - yeah those are much better!

3 comments:

Mork said...

I'm thinking it MIGHT be Lenny - he's got shifty eyes and I could be wrong BUT - I think he might have a fake nose. I actually don't think he's a real penquin. He looks like the sort of stuffed animal that might grab those pics.

Brenda said...

OH KNOW!!! That's awful. I'm so sorry for you. Hope they still show up somehow.

Christy said...

I, too, suspected Lenny. You just can't trust a guy with an orange nose. I like to give people, and penguins, the benefit of the doubt, but you know it's not always easy.