Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I found the cure for perfectionists...


Manual labor! Yep! After working in the garden once again this morning I was too tired to care about much of anything. So, the laundry that needed to be washed was all washed together in one load. No separating jeans from whites today, no sir! Just get 'er done, that's all that mattered! The dog hair on the floor, I mean, what dog hair? So, my kindred perfectionists, next time your obsessed with starting a project but wondering how you will ever do it perfectly, just go dig a huge whole in your back yard, or I don't know, put up a privacy fence, or cut down a tree or two (right, Tony?) then whatever project you have on your agenda will look less menacing!

1 comment:

Tony M said...

Doing the tree thing with an axe will definitely satisfy the "make you too tired" condition.