Monday, May 5, 2008

Dawson working in garden


Dawson working in garden
Originally uploaded by dcellis3
OK, here's a photo that shows you half the garden still needing mega work. I've actually gotten a little more work done, but didn't take another photo. Dawson is busy here, as you can see. I'm already late in getting started this morning. I just couldn't drag myself out of bed when the alarm went off. Hopefully the caffeine will kick in soon and I'll be ready to don (or is it dawn) my garden gear and get busy. Sorry I don't have anything else to talk about. I guess it can be considered a good thing, though, no crisis' or anything like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be the morning for late starts. Your garden plot is much larger than I had pictured. Thanks for sharing. Deanna

AmAnDa said...

Late start for me too! Didn't get to work until 10:00. OOPS!

Christy said...

Deanna, my garden plot is bigger than I pictured, too! When I asked Dwight to till me a place I was thinking about half of what he tilled up!