Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just Filler Today

I had originally planned on talking about the history of Easter and the different symbols that we associate with it, BUT I've come down with the flu or something similar, and I just don't have it in me to write a lengthy blog. I did want to post something so that what few readers I have wouldn't get bored with the same post popping up. Oh, and my PC is sick, too! It makes a horrific noise when I turn it on, so it's been off for over a day now. I'm currently using my hubby's laptop, which is excruciatingly slow, but better than nothing. Hopefully I will have more interesting posts to share soon once this crud goes away and I can get my PC checked out.

2 comments:

Tony M said...

Sorry to hear of your down-ness... get well quick! Let me know if I can help any with your computer issues.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Deanna