Saturday, February 23, 2008

OK... I give!

I have tried and tried to no avail to figure out how in the world to add pics to my blogs. I get a headache every time I attempt and fail. It shouldn't be so difficult. I can add my own personal pics to my page, but that's not what I'm talking about. I like to add a little visual somethin' like others do, but well, I'm just not that advanced technically (or is it technologically?). I know, you're shocked, aren't you? No, probably not b/c many of you have had to come to my aid (or is it 'aide') many times before. Why can I not even spell aid w/o second guessing myself today? Maybe it's too much sugar! I'm supposed to be coming off the sugar - well, not supposed to for medical reasons other than a few pounds and a sound mind. Anyway, off the subject - sorry! Help me w/ the picture thingie, please! Oh, and make your explanation as preschoolish as possible. THANK YOU! =)

6 comments:

Tony M said...

Well, it's hard to explain in a comment, but here are some links from the Blogger help about pictures:

- How do I post pictures?
- Picture posting FAQ
- Troubleshooting picture upload problems

I just click the image that looks like the one here and follow the directions on the pop-up "dialog" window. After you load the image, you can move it around in the editor window.

Tony M said...

PS - good luck!

Tony M said...

You might also find this interesting:

click me! click me!

I haven't really read that, though...

Christy said...

I've already read all that stuff! I just don't get it. I'll keep trying, though. Thanks.

Tony M said...

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance... I could come show you in person, but it looks like you've figured it out (from more recent posts...).

Tony M said...

Well, I enjoyed looking at the picture of Dawson being Silly before you had to pull it off your blog... :)