Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm all alone... sigh!



So I was up late again last night (couldn't sleep again) with nothing to do. Reading and watching TV disturb my hubby so I sneak into the kitchen where the PC is and I surf the Internet. Well, I thought I would take a look see at some of the people who have the same interests as I do, so I went to the profile part of this blog. I clicked on my interests and up pops other people. However, there was one interest that I have that evidently I am alone in... drinking coffee with friends. When I clicked on that my name was the only one! sigh! Where is the socialization, people? Why don't you guys like sitting around, sipping on some java and chatting with each other? What's up with that?

6 comments:

Tony M said...

Because you used those pesky abbr. ("w/"). Try this:

drinking coffee with friends

Actually, I like to do that, too... although usually it's been my wife on the other end (the "friends" part). Once we had coffee with (not w/) Justin & Lori, and once (when I went to pick up Justin or something) I think I had coffee at the Lusk household, although that ended up where we waited long enough that we invited Ninfa to come over and made a morning of the whole thing.

Ninfa likes coffee with friends, too, but I don't know if she's filled in her blogger profile.

Anyway, change the "w/" in your "drinking coffee w/ friends" interest to "with" ("drinking coffee with friends") and you'll be included in the list I hyperlinked above.

Maybe I should add that to my "interests" too... even though I don't do it often, I do enjoy it. (Sort of like I like a massage, but don't often go get one.)

Tony M said...

PS - you mentioned the problem yourself in your post: you said "drinking coffee with friends" - but that's not what's in your profile... :)

Tony M said...

PPS - I've added myself to the "drinking coffee with friends" list... and out of the 51 entries (52 once you update your profile), there are only 9 males (myself included).

Tony M said...

Wow, I seem to be the only one commenting on this post... sorry for monopolizing the commental conversation... :)

Christy said...

Well, well, well, what a little "ith" will do!! How 'bout that, huh?

Scott Booker said...

I dont have friends outside of work...and I dont really want to socialize with them. Plus...not a big coffee drinker.

OH WELL!! Maybe you could teach me to like it! :)