Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here it is!


early compost
Originally uploaded by dcellis3
Well, here's the beginning of my compost pile. Exciting, isn't it? It actually looks kinda pretty considering it's our trash, don't cha think? It's about all I've done so far concerning the gardening thing, other than research and stressing. I'm gonna try to take Tony's advice and enjoy it. We'll see... I'm not that good at enjoying stuff I feel I HAVE to do. I really should be a gypsy or part of the Royal Family, cause I don't really like to "DO" much of anything that's productive. I'm ashamed to admit it, but at least I'm honest, eh?

Well, I guess that's it for today. It was either blog about compost or cry on everyone's shoulder (not REAL shoulders) and I didn't think you would want to be part of a pity party, SO COMPOST IT IS!

4 comments:

Tony M said...

Ooh, looks yummy! Wait, that's not right... I mean, it looks like a good compost pile. Of course, I didn't mean for you to enjoy the compost... I don't really think it would be yummy. Heh-heh. I know, I know, you meant I meant "enjoy gardening" not "enjoy the compost"... :)

Amanda said...

Thats not your compost pile. Thats my dinner for Saturday right?? Just kidding. :-) Is that potatoes or apples?

Scott Booker said...

My shoulder is there for ya...but really...a Compost post...is the BOMB!!!!!!

Tony M said...

If you get really ambitious with your gardening, here's an article that might help...